Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pure Musical Genius!!!!


Thats all i can say to sum up Michael Jackson - I don't give a crap what happened to Post 90's - I am strictly a Pre 90's MJ Fan - We all grew up on a healthy dose of MJ - Dude was amazing, everyone wanted to be him and everyone in this world knows who he was, is, and will always be. Don't get me wrong he had a lot of help with his music (Thank you very much Quincy Jones) but the guy can sing and dance his face off. Yeah did he get white, weird and ugly, of course he did - but he is one of the best to grace a stage ever. So minus all the bad stuff that happened in his life and how the media will now kill his reputation - I salute you MJ - you were the man and I am very pissed I never got a chance to see you live.


Check the Itunes stats as of 6/27 - WOW - 7 of the top 10 songs and 9 of the top 10 album downloads.


Oh and HipHop also thanks Michael - check this list of songs that were sampled making countless other songs -Truly Amazing

No comments: